About me :
I was born in Najaf Abad, Isfahan, Iran in 1987. I received the B.Sc. degree in irrigation & drainage engineering from the Shahrekord University (SKU), Shahrekord, Iran, in 2010-August. I am currently pursuing the M.Sc. degree in Isfahan University of Technology (IUT) under supervision of Prof. Saeid Eslamian from 2014-September. Also I have work experiences in consulting engineers Isfahan companies, rural water companies of Isfahan, Yazd, Kohgiluye & boyerahmad provinces and Isfahan, Chaharmahal-Bakhtiari Regional Water Authority for six years.
- High School Diploma in Mathematics and Physics, Emam Mahdi High School, Najaf Abad, Isfahan, Iran, 2004, GPA: 3.5/4.0
- B. Sc. Irrigation and Drainage Engineering (September - 2006|August - 2010) SHahrekord University, GPA: 3.0/4.0
- M. Sc. Water Resources Engineering (September - 2014|CURRENT) Isfahan University of Technology, GPA: 3.3/4.0
Research Interests :
- Application of hydrogeological modeling, simulation, optimization, risk analysis and sustainable Development in water resources management.
- Investigation components of water distribution networks and transmission lines.
- GIS Programming ,network control systems and machine learning.